Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Delicious quick meal


It can be hard to make dinner for my husband and I with a baby getting into everything!! So I used what was in the fridge and gave it ago. This took no longer than thirty minutes to finish and it was quick and easy to make.

WHAT YOU NEED:


  • corn on the cob
  • any kind of meat ( I used ribs)
  • and some mac n' cheese


With the meat I used onions, parsley, seasoning, peppers and anything you desire!
Put 1/4 of water in there too and put the lid on and wait 15 minutes and BAM done!

corn on the cob, boil the water FIRST add two pinches of sugar and once the water is at a boil add the corn on the cob and in ten minutes that should be done!

Then just make some mac n cheese :)

The easiest and quickest meal for all moms and dads!

No comments:

Post a Comment