Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Breakfast Sandwich

If you are like me and love breakfast and breakfast sandwiches, then this sandwich idea is good for you. I could eat breakfast any time of the day or night time. When I was pregnant I craved breakfast all the time. Breakfast is also an important part of your day and you do need it. So why not make this sandwich that I'm about to show you. You will love it! I know I do. You can even make this for the fathers' for breakfast for Fathers day!







What you need:


  • Waffles
  • Honey Ham
  • Cheese
  • Mayo 
  • Eggs


While you cook your egg on the stove top and while it's getting close to being done put those waffles into the toaster and toast away.

After the waffles are toasted, spread mayo on the waffles (yes mayo is very good with egg sandwiches) but if you don't like mayo then put butter.

Put cheese on top of the egg you can either do it while on the stove or just after you put the egg on the waffle. Put the ham on then you can fry the ham to make it taste even better!  Then There you go you have yourself a Waffle Sandwich for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment