Sunday, August 31, 2014

Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre

Dinner and a Wonderful show at the same place? That is what the Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre has to offer! I sometimes get tired of the normal things there is to do with family and friends, like movies, amusement parks, bowling allies and etc. I needed something new to do with family. The Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre was what I needed! It was an experience of a lifetime and my guest and I had an amazing time.



The night first started with a buffet, I had a great selection to choose from. They had a delicious salad bar as well to start your dinner. This is the best part yet.. That is DESSERT ! Wow, they had almost every pie there including ice cream. I had a plate full of just pies and they were all savoring and sweet and just what I needed to end my great buffet.




The servers were so kind as well. They made sure our drinks if needed were refilled. They asked if we would like coffee, tea, lemonade and specialty drinks. They took our empty plates and asked how we were doing. They made us feel very welcomed and happy to be there. We were very impressed!


Then the show started...




Hairspray was a show of a lifetime and I am so thankful that I had the chance to experience that. It was creative, funny and eye catching. This was our first time here at The Dutch Apple Theatre. We had thought the show ended and we didn't want it too, we were just that into it. Then the lady next to us said it was the halfway break and we were relieved! All night my guest and I couldn't stop talking about how cool this show was and how lovely the place is. We made it a definite that we will return and see what more that they have to offer. We love The Dutch Apple Theatre!


Visit Dutch Apple Website

Hair Spray is playing until September 20th, Get your tickets!!!

BOX OFFICE HOURS

510 Centerville Road
Lancaster, PA 17601 



Monday 9:00 - 4:00 pm
Tuesday-Friday 9:00 - 7:30 pm
Saturday 10:00 - 7:30 pm
Sunday 12:00 noon - 4:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment