Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Are you Crazy About Brownie Brittles?

I've been tired of eating popcorn for a movie snack. I just wanted something new and yet delicious. I need something with a crunch to it! Then I found Sheila G (maker of the delicious and rich brownies in theme parks and restaurants) She has made something new, crunchy and scrumptious!

There is four flavors out right now and I had the pleasure of trying all four out.

                                                       CHOCOLATE CHIP
                                                       CHOCOLATE MINT
                                                        TOFFEE CRUNCH 
                                                       SALTED CARAMEL 





The Chocolate Chip and Toffee Crunch are my absolute faves. I could not stop eating them. They are so addictive because they are just that good that you don't want to stop eating them. That's how I felt when I first tried Brownie Brittle. My husband even loves them a lot and he's not much of a chocolate person. I'm definitely making sure that my cabinets are filled with the delicious Brownie Brittle so that the family could enjoy the best movie snack! 



Plus this is a great snack for kids to take for lunch since school is now starting. I'd love to have this in my lunchbox! Or even take it to work with you. Its only 120 Calories!! 



To enter a giveaway just go to my facebook page:



AVAILABLE AT SELECT STORES


No comments:

Post a Comment