Thursday, July 24, 2014

Obsessed With Puffs??

A lot of people always wonder why my daughter does so well in the car? She doesn't cry much on our current one - two hour drives from Lancaster County to Montgomery County. Could it be while I was pregnant all I did was drive? When she was a newborn sometimes driving would just put her to sleep. Or could it be that I make sure she has a few things to occupy her ? It could be all of those! I know one major thing that has helped me out with our car rides are Gerbers Graduate Puffs!

My daughter is in love with these! If she sees them hiding in my purse she will just crawl her butt to get them. I'm lucky she doesn't know how to open it yet! If we are out in public and she's still hungry or fussy after being fed these things save that moment. They put a smile to her heart and belly. I always worry about her getting hungry while I'm driving and that's why I give her these to snack on. It keeps her nice and quiet for our car rides. I keep them in a spill proof snack cup for her and those two together work out quite well!



No comments:

Post a Comment